Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My job

I am working for a company that provides solutions of computing software. At my company I have made applications for industrial use as a developer, a consultant, and a software architect. I love my job. I love the software industry. And I love to create efficient solutions for our clients.

My company has some shortcomings. I don't descrive these, but I am thinking that I want to make my company better. Actually I can do that. Then I have to do that. For my colleague, for my client, and for my country, I have to do that.


Through my experiences and studies for about ten years, my abilty of solving problems has extremely been boosted. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your promotion!!I'm glad to hear that you love your job. You can suggest the best solutions to your clients and make them happy.
Every company has some faults.But we can chage them.Especially you can discuss a strategy and a organization with the top management,can't you?Do your best!!

haruy02 said...

Thank you for your comment. I swore I do continue writing my blog in English almost every day.

Mastering multi-language is wonderful, isn't it? And improving our own organizations is valuable, isn't it?


Thank you,