Thursday, September 28, 2006

What I do today

I got up at 7 a.m. this morning. After that, I did a wash and went to my office.

In my office I prepared some documents for afternoon's meeting with our client in the morning, and in the afternoon I had a meeting with my most important client and after getting back to the office, I researched on the new technology.

I left the office at around 9 p.m. and during riding on the commuter train, I read the book written about ASP.NET. By the way, I have been eager for ASP.NET, which is of course the developer's software produced by Microsoft, because of it's revolutionary feature and the things that it would make possible.

Getting my home, I took a shower and had a cold pear. After that I did the training of speaking and writing English through reading a book out loud and doing the dictation. As I had mentioned, dictating English is extremly useful to those who are the starting point of studying English.

And now, I am writing this blog in English after writing some mails in English. Then I would go to bed at around 1 a.m. dreaming of wonderful things, which is brought thanks to being without alcohol.


Thank you. And nice to meet you tomorrow.

No comments: