Saturday, October 21, 2006

English Lesson

I have taken lessons of speaking English. I contacted my tutor directly about one month ago. My tutor's name is Christie. She is a good person and good at speaking Japanese. We meet on Saturdays almost every week. A hour lesson is held.

The content is mainly free conversation. About what I do this week, my progress of studying English, and so on, we usually talk. And About grammar, pronounciation, and vocabulary, I ask her. We had taken lessons four times so far. That's really useful for me.

Today, I took her lesson. Regrettably, I couldn't speak English well, because I was disappointed by getting bad score of the last Toeic Test. I am, however, getting light of improving my English ability through hard work. What I have to do now is only one thing: concentrate on studying English.


Thank you,

No comments: