Saturday, July 12, 2008

essay - GMAT: Issue6

Question:
"All groups and organizations should function as teams in which everyone makes decisions and shares responsibilities and duties. Giving one person central authority and responsibility for a project or task is not an effective way to get work done."

To what extent do you agree or disagree with the opinion expressed above? Support your views with reasons and/or specific examples drawn from your own work or school experiences, your observations, or your reading.

Answer:
I agree that team work or delegation is quite important for all organizations. On the other hand, I also agree that a clear command of chain or an existence of charismatic leader is essential for all organizations. The most substantial thing for designing an organizational structure is, I believe, to adjust it to the development level of the organization.


I think I don't need to say anymore.

No comments: