Saturday, December 16, 2006

Beijing - Speaking English



I had fairly speaked English in China. Before leaving for China, I had heard of that I couldn't use English in China because most of Chinese don't speak English. So, I had given up practicing English in China in advance.

Contrary the expectation, I could fortunately speak English in China. Such as at the hotels, at the airport, and at the stores. Although at the last trip to NYC and London I used the textbook of the travel conversation of English, this time I could fluently speak English without the books. This made me more confidant.

That I can speak English is a passport to communicate with the world. It's extraordinary valuable. Several years ago I couldn't completely hava a good command of English. Not at all. I wasn't able to write even a sentence, and speak even a conversation. It made me frastrated.

However, through the struggle with English, I can do these little by little. I got the good score in exams. I had started the lessons with native speakers. The more important thing is that I become to be able to travel all around the world. It makes me widen.


In summary, it's good that I've studied English.

No comments: