Saturday, December 30, 2006

Business - Questions

I write some questions that I have to answer. This is to improve my English ability and to get a job. So, let's go.

- Why do you want to work for this company?
- What do you think is the most important skills/characteristics for this position?
- What made you decide to choose your major in Economics?
- Why are you going to leave your current job?
- What are your strong/weak points?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- What are your career plans?
- How have you resolved difficult problems in the past?
- How do you manage your time on a day?
- Describe the best boss that you ever had?
- How do you manage your workday?
- Are you willing to work overtime?
- Tell me what leadership is?
- What are you interested in outside working?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Are you married?
- How much salary do you want?


Let me answer these questions from now!

No comments: