Wednesday, December 06, 2006

How wonderful China is!

Hi everyone,

I had been to China, Beijing for five days, from Dec 1st to 5th. I was really excited and impressed. I was wondering that which constitution between Japan and China is better, what image the 20-year-later China has, how I get along with Chinese people, and so on.

I got a fever. The fever was like a dream. A couple years later I'll be speaking three different languages and make a conversation with three different people. I had had a image of "continental" for China, Chinese, or the future me. I would be a "continental" person in my thirties.

Traveling around the world is really all good. What I saw in China makes me driving crazy. I would drive my car like a crazy. My target had been settled completely. What I have to do next is "just do it". Just do it with this new experience. The China was really great.


Thank you.

No comments: