Monday, September 15, 2008

blog - Let's get started

I recently have been writing GMAT essays and only uploaded them on my this blog, but I think that now is the time to start writing this English blog. As you may know, my utmost aim is to be like a native speaker in speaking and writing English. Of course, I found every day it very difficult, rather, impossible for me. But, yet, my journey seems to be going on.

I have figured out that writing various topics ranging for instance from about news to one's original story, and just blog, is very useful to hone the English ability, so that I immerse myself in the kind of work.

I bought "Ally McBeal" on Amazon lately. And I see it with English subtitles for my studying English. As people who have seen this know well, there are a lot of "difficult" words such as snappish, impugn, chagrin, for non-native. I check with my dictionary every word, and register it to my word list.


I believe that the dawn come after the dusk.

No comments: