Friday, October 31, 2008

blog - BarackObamaJapan Project

The Day is coming to us.

I started engaging in BarackObamaJapan project, translating his great speeches and uploading them onto YouTube. (Please search with 'BarackObamaJapan' or visit http://jp.youtube.com/user/BarackObamaJapan)

I've been watching him have great speeches, show deep knowledge and high-spirited principles, treat his opponents with respect, and creatively lead his campaign toward the historical day that the world is yearning for.

I bet, I'm convinced, I assure, I totally believe that Barack Obama is the one who will bring us change that we have never seen before. I thank God in spending the same time with him, sharing a common belief with him, and seeing him as a model leader.

I actually knew that he would win this election when I saw him make a victory speech in Iowa on January 3rd, 2008. I knew that he would bring us significant change when I read his brilliant two books concerning his faith, his discipline, and his dream. I knew that when he had shown his unchangeable honesty, decency, and hope.

Hope! What we are looking at is hope! The miracle that we can have a great leader who exert the influence all across the world. The world has been waiting for this moment, this miracle, this great president.

Japan will also change. All new-fledged politicians will see him realize ideal politics. All people will know him bringing us a new type of politics, bipartisanship, and a new era of democracy.

The time has come! Let's enjoy it. Let's talk about it. Let's be excited by it. On November 4th, everything will change. Not only 8 year wrong politics will end, but also the dawn of new idealism will come.


The time has come!

No comments: