Sunday, October 05, 2008

blog - Vision For Week

I'm having lunch with a person who works for the other Indian company on Wednesday. I'm going to Mitake, a mountain area west of Tokyo, with my two young brothers on Saturday. Other than that, I'm fully devoting myself to rigorous routine work mainly focused on Toefl and Gmat.

Toefl, an examination gauging English proficiency, consists of four parts: reading, listening, speaking, and writing section. My previous focal point was only on the speaking section, because my score on that was quite low. But lately revealed that my listening should be improved. In order to get nearly perfect score.

Gmat, an examination gausing verbal ability in English and quantative skills, is an exam that even US people take. This means that required English ability is much higher than exams like Toeic and Toefl, which are specifically for non-native speakers. My challenge is here. To get a high score enough to get top MBA schools, I need totally to immerse myself into Gmat world.

On the other hand, I'd also like to focus on English itself. I'd like to learn "small talk" to make conversation more smooth. I'd like to learn more specialized words especially in environment, business, politics, and IT world.


I'm ready to go.

No comments: