Sunday, October 05, 2008

blog - My First Surfing



My first surfing was performed well! I went to Hirai and Kashima in Ibaragi Prefacture last Saturday, and I surfed for the first time in my life. That was amazing, splandish, and my back hurt.

We had also a campfire at the previous night. That was also amazing. Shining stars, shooting stars, baked mashmaros, nice guys. Everything was perfect!

I got back home at the evening on Saturday, and I saw the Vice Presidential debate held in US between Joe Biden and Sarah Palin. That was interesting, though I got asleep at the middle of the show.

I was seeking my new possibilities last week. I got to read new books, have a lunch with new colleagues, and even go surfing for the first. That was pretty good. But at the same time, I'm feeling I get to go back to my routine tasks. Toefl, gmat, and so forth.


Wonderful the world is.

No comments: