Tuesday, May 02, 2006

He finds his way at his thirty, confirms his way at his forty.

Confucius, the most famous Chinese philosopher, said in his book that a man has to find his way at thirty and confirm his way at forty. I entirely agree with this statement.

One of my favorite authors, Nanami Shiono, made reference to this statement in her essays, which is my recent favorite book. She said that a man who still don't find his way by his forty is a misery person. His unhappiness makes us awake that he is unhappy.

Her keen eye for humanity is admitted by myself and the world. Then, I was shocked that her sentence. I was shocked that I was at thirty and the time to forty is short.


I have to live on my own way at thirty eagerly.

Thank you,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested