Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Movie Area - As Good As It Gets

One of my most favorite movies is 'As Good As It Gets', which is 'A writer of romance' in Japanese title. Jack Nicholson, Helen Hant, and Greg Kinnear are starring in this movie. Why I love this movie is that the actors and actresses do brilliant play and the dog who is starring too plays so good, as well as I feel that Melvin Udall, played by Jack Nicholson, is a little similar to me.

I completely understood Melvin's character at the first time. And I found same character in myself. That was strange or foolish that Melvin who has severe obsessive-complusive disorder is same to me. Everyone has Melvin's character. Everyone has a character in a movie. But especially I have same sence with Melvin. Ummm. I am odd, amn't I?

Anyway, I love this movie. And I bought the DVD for about five thousand yen. The dicision was not regret.


I am completely walking on my way. Thank you.

No comments: