Sunday, May 07, 2006

My favorite dinner

I write whatever I think, even though it's not a matter that I take trouble to mention that. It's because it must be useful for boosting my English ability, I suppose. Then, this time, I am thinking about writing about my favorite dinner that I usually cook for myself.

Name:
- Brown rice, avocados and fried eggplants and green peppers with miso

Ingredients:
- eggplant(2)
- green pepper(3)
- avocado(1)
- brown rice(one to two go)

How to cook:
1. Peel an avocado, slice it, and serve to the table
2. Slice eggplants and green peppers
3. Fry sliced eggplants and green peppers with the frying pan
4. Add miso, soybean paste, to being fried eggplans and green pepper
5. As it is fried well done, then turn it to the plate and serve to the table
6. turn boiled brown rise to a rice bowl, concurrently
7. That's it

How to eat:
1. Add soy source to the sliced avocados
2. Put the avocados on the brown rise
3. Put the fried eggplants and green peppers on the brown rise, too
4. Eat it


It's simple and very delicious for me. (But I suppose that it's somehow weird for somebody else.)

Thank you.

No comments: