Sunday, June 24, 2007

blog - Long time no see!

It's been a long time since I wrote something in this blog. It's because I've been stuck in my current job, and I've felt fun to write my Japanese blog.

This two months are awesome! I joined a new company, that's a foreign company, and I struggled in the English environment.

That's was a brilliant memory. I even leaded the internal meetings, and had a argument with Indian people. That's what I never get anywhere else.

And surprisingly, I would be assigned to a new project. That's a project that build the e-Commerce system of a customer. That would use WebSphere Commerce Server.

I was assigned to the project as a project manager. That's a challenging thing. I am really enthusiastic about that. I'm really in the new phase.


Thank you,

No comments: