Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Today's events

I got up lately today. It was at nearly 11 o'clock! Well, I don't need to go to work in the morning. It's due to the customer's reason. Anyway, I slept a lot and saved energy and I left my home for the battle field.

I have two things to talk to my Indian colleague today. First, I cannot lend my corporate cell phone to him anymore, because of my company's policy. So, I have to arrange that he can borrow a rental cell phone from a rental company. It's a tiresome matter, but since I am a project coordinator, I have to do that.

Second one is that I think we need to clarify how to proceed our project regarding project management matters. This concern consists of there parts: how to manage enhancement requirements, how to manage this project management, and how to proceed daily sessions practically.

Note: Enhancement requirements means requirements that they don't have currently, but they want to have in the future.


Thank you,

PS
It's very important to note my daily events and thoughts on this blog. Of course, as well as I need to practice my English using TOEIC materials.

No comments: