Monday, June 25, 2007

Let's get started!

Now is the very important time for me. I have to prepare for the coming sessions regarding e-Commerce project. I have to manage the project completely as a professional project manager. I have to manage the meetings perfectly as a billingual consulant. I have to satisfy the customer's needs. I have to be a professional on business side as well as on technical aspects.

I have to make it better. I have to comunicate with the Indian guy efficiently, not violently. I have to be familiar with e-Commerce matters and an apparel industry. I have to focus on my short-term tasks as well as my long-term goals. I have to get up early and quickly to keep my brain sharp. I have to rock-climb at least once a week to make my body strong to make my brain quick.

I feel energetic in myself. I can do that. I can do what I can imagine I can do that. I am a realizer. I am a kind of dreamer. I am a practitioner. I am an engineer, strict engineer. I think I keep using my time in the early phase to be effective on my project. I sometimes will lead my collegue to make my project successful. I need success. I want a great success. I'm eager for that.


Thank you,

No comments: