Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tomorrow's events

Let's organize what I will do tomorrow to make it better.

First, I have to confirm about the cell phone matter, which means whether he solved the problem or not. Second, we need to explain the WebSphere demonstration matter to the customer the first morning. After that, we will have a planned session regarding order and order management.

I've read Use Case documents that James and offshore people made in advance regarding LE system. Plus, I've also researched the actual system in Japan as well as in US and in UK. So, if I can get the job done well regarding leading the meeting, it would be okay.

Rather, I have to plan to get the next job. I have to be familiar with DB2 and WebSphere completely. As well as I have to get the knowledge regarding Java and J2EE thoroughly. I'm a project manager and also an system architect. So, I'm now install DB2 to my PC.


The fun time is just beginning.

No comments: