Wednesday, March 28, 2007

blog - I hate ...

I hate my company. They are dishonest and dirty. I should have had a clear attitude, firm resolution to quit at the end of March. I was weak, I was coward. I should have showed resolute stance toward the company. I was careless, I was unguarded.

However, I'll forgive anything. I'll embrace everything. This experience makes me strong, really strong, extremly strong. I am a fighter, I am a champion. I knew about all the things, I knew about what's happening. I am a wise, I am a winner.

Everything is over. The next is coming. It's extremly close. Fun has been started. Great has started. It doesn't matter what I lose, the problem was what I believe. I was facing the danger, acute danger. But, the sky is blue, far from here.


Everything is okay, I'm saying.

No comments: