Monday, March 26, 2007

blog - Latest News

Hey, long time no see. I'm now writing on this blog since last month.

Anyway, there are a lot of things this year on me. This year is becoming the most stimulative year of my life, as I expected. First of all, I got a new job. That job is a systems engineer in an Indian company! I'm working for a foreign-affiliated company using English every day! One of my dreams is realizing.

And surprisingly, that company offered me higher annual salary than expected. The amount is nearly 30 percent higher than current one. (Anyway, this is secret information). I can get expected environment, that I can use English in business, and good salary at the same time. I was really excited.

So, I decided to quit the job and will work for the company. At the end of January, I told my current company about this matter, say, I quit my job and move to the next company. Although this was one of my expectations, my boss was really upset about that. And he said that the company couldn't admit my resignation. Oh, he couldn't do that though.

As of today, I'm quitting my current job at the middle of April, and the next week of that I'll work for the new Indian company. Anyway, my new project on which I am assigned is already decided. The project is a project on which we build up e-commerce sites for a Japanese company. J2EE and WebSphere are used on that project. Those are really exciting for me.


The new era is already beginning!

No comments: