Friday, March 30, 2007

translate - What I should do in this three months 2

Actually, the next project I'm involved is already decided, and it's known to me secretly that the technologies used on the project will be J2EE, one of the programming languages, and WebSphere, product suites by IBM. It's always hard to learn new technologies and new products, but I think that is really exciting for me. Yeah, it's the time that I can use Java in business.

My English will be naturally brushed up. It's because I use it in the daily life, I study hard for that, and that makes me go to the English conversation school at least once a week. Yeah, it's following my plan. About rock-climbing, my back's hurt is getting better, so I'll try to rock-climb at least two or three times a week, and I think I will be on the next level, 2nd grade.

Finally, I must remember the resolutions I made at the beginning of this year. There was a resolution, I write a book. Hence, I have to prepare for that in the next three months. That means I have to experience, or I actually start to write something. Yeah, I will have to mention this later soon. Plus, the gratitude means I will heartily think the following think when I change my circumstance; People help each other.


And I will say something thankful, "I'm sorry."

No comments: