Wednesday, March 28, 2007

translate - What I should do in this three months

I'm writing these.

- The first three months is really important
- Master new and unknown technologies, like J2EE and WebSphere
- Brush up my English skills
- Go to one higher class on rock-climbing
- Prepare for the second half of this year
- Thank everyone I've ever met


That's it?

First, changing the company will be biggest event in the next quarter. A new company, a new working style, new colleagues, new bosses, new clients, and a new level quality. Everything will be dazzling new, and stimulable. Then, those will be aggressively embraced with active mindset, and taken in correctly and precisely. People say the first three months is very important. I grab at high speed, and challenge.


To be continued...


PS
Translating my own sentences is really good!

No comments: