Tuesday, March 27, 2007

blog - The time is settled

As I said, I quit my company, and will work for an indian company. I said this tons of times. But, the date I leave the company was not decided actually. There were some arguments between the company and me about the timing of my resignation, rather struggles and psychological warfare.

I was really nervous about that, and I pursued happy resignation. In short my company strongly requested me to postpone my resignation or to rethink about that. So, I'd felt obligation toward my company because of my almost ten years working-term, and I had a negotiation with my new company about the date of joining the company.

That long struggle, however, is over. I quit my job at the middle of April, say, April 13th. And I'll start working for the new company on April 16th. I feel gratitude for the desition of my current company (well, that's somewhat late though). Whatever, my sight in front of me is suddenly all clear. My energy soars again. My passion spurts from my heart and body again and again.


That's it. That's just the beginning.

No comments: