Thursday, August 14, 2008

India - Summary 3: The economy


(A shot of a corner of a town)

People say that the economy is booming up. I got there to confirm this point. How fast the Indian economy is growing up? How strong the Indian economy is building up? I stood up there to look into these points.

I think that the economy is on a fast track as many says, but I expect that the speed strongly depends on the exporting power, which is the power of how the export industries like information technology or industrial sectors can make progress. This factor will drive the development of the economy.

After the primary industries and the secondary industries establish, which seems to take more 10 years, the tertiary industries (a.k.a. service industries) will evolve, I believe. At the time, dawn of the new India, people will believe the economy is strong enough to enjoy and is heading for the northeast direction for a long term.

No comments: