Sunday, August 17, 2008

India - Summary 7: India and my future


(A shot of myself with a mark)

The trip might have had a big impact on my life. I changed my job around 1 and half year ago. The company was an Indian company. At the beginning of the work, there were many things that I was surprised at. Looking back the decision from now, it was good to choose the nation's company, because I could see the nation and the relation with the world.

It was good in terms of the fact that I have been in the environment where I can use English. English proficiency was what I needed to attain as soon as possible in order to show my presence toward the world. In order to contribute to the world. Yet, I'm still wondering. Can I reach the place where I can be satisfied. Is the journey not lasting nearly forever? But, I'll just go on.

This trip changed my mind a little. It made it long to work for the company. As I know, I like to work in the new environment. I like new challenges. I like to see myself improved and valued. Keeping this job might bring me more value than I expected. I saw the nation. I saw the true colleagues. Time seems to come, and I slowly wake up myself for the moment.

No comments: