Saturday, January 06, 2007

blog - Death Note 2 (Having a confidance)



I've noticed the fact: the most important thing of what I gained as a result of reading Death Note is having confidence. That means that Light, a main character in this story, has a totally strong confidence in himself and this fact gives me a perspective. That perspective is that one who have a confidence in himself can do everything he can imagine.

This is very important. By the way, I'm now reading a book concerning coaching. This book says the same thing. That is, being confident of himself means expanding his comfort zone and lifting his limit that he made before. Light and L are good example of this. Especially, Light is extraordinary. He get lost his own memory to overcome his rival, and he has a perfect confidence in doing that. So, the history was changed.

Being too confidant is of course dangerous, but having a confidance is very valuable for everyone. For instance, for me, if I have enough confidant in myself, I can do the following: getting the perfect score in TOEIC test easily, making one million dollar straight away, and rock-climbing on the hard way straitforwardly.


Thank you.

No comments: