Sunday, January 07, 2007

blog - New Year's Assertions (1)



I made New Year's plans last week. From now, I'm inclined to describe those.

1. Writing a book
2. Getting the perfect on TOEIC
3. Rock-climbing on 5.12a or grade 2
4. Making a million dollar by investing
5. Enriching working experience (Changing a job)
6. Getting married or getting a girlfriend


First, I'm meaning to mension the first assertion. I had been wondering to write my own book since a college student. I once was a poet. I once was an enthusiast of love. I wrote tons of letters to my lover. I read tons of books on various topics.

After working, I continued to keep my diary too. My thought went from here to there. My uniqueness was demonstrated. Plus, I liked to write emails on business. I wrote tons of emails. Those were mainly strategic assumptions. I was a strategist.

My dream of being a writer some day is realizing now. I am realizing my dream now. I accomplished to get English skills by getting a high score on the TOEIC test. I accomplished to make a money by investing too. It means that I can write something.

Writing something makes you having clear thought towards the subject. For example, writing how to work well makes you a better worker. That is, in the process of writing you get various knowledge and systematic thought. That makes you valuable.

I'm going to write my book in Japanese, but someday I write the ones in English too. At that time, my English skills is extraordinary high, I suppose. And, the first subject would be kind of an autobiography. I would write about my life, my thought, my methods, my dream, and so forth.


My dreams are surly realizing.

No comments: