Thursday, January 04, 2007

blog - Death Note



Do you know "Death Note"? It's a Japanese comic title. It depicts a note, which is a central topic of this work, the Death Note, and a psychological warfare between main characters. When I read this cartoon at my parent's house in the New Year's vacation (I bought all works in 12 volumns), I was really excited at this fascinating story.

Well, I'm already 31 years old. However, the good work is the good work forever, and whatever. Even manga is often a masterpiece. It's not matters that its form is. So, I'm going to mension what I obtained from this work from now.

The first thing that I have to say about this work is that this work is brilliant suspense, like a hollywood movie, say, "The Silence of the Lambs" or "Matrix". There are some unrealistic Death, who live in Hell, but the reality is enough.

Besides, I was entirely impressed with the intelligence of the heros, that is, Light and L. They are totally insightful and sharp. They think deeply and futuristically. The most important thing that I was affected is that I can do that too. I thought I venture with my intelligence. My possibility is not limited.


Thank you, death note.

No comments: