Monday, January 08, 2007

blog - New Year's Assertions (2)



I have to get the perfect score on the TOEIC test by March this year. I started to study English almost two years ago. It's about time I get the result. Well, let me plan to get this goal from now.

- Grand Strategy

First, I make my listening skills perfect. To do that, I have to do the dictation thoroughly. Now I'm dictating TOEIC materials at least three hours a day. Until March 25th, the day of the 129th TOEIC test, I need to continue this task. The more I dictate, higher the possibility of getting the pefect is.


- Output Strategy

Needless to say, getting the perfect requires the perfect output skills, that is speaking skills and writing skills. Of course, I know. So, I'm writing this blog almost every day and I'm taking Christie's lesson almost every week. However, to make these skills better, these actions that I take now are not enough. I need to do something more. I think it.


- Vocabulary and Grammar Strategy

To getting the perfect, I need to enrich my vocabulary and grammar more. It goes without saying. I'm meaning to read a vocabulary book again and review the grammatical book again. I have to make me know the words perfectly which are on TOEIC test. I have to make me solve the questions perfectly which are on TOEIC test.


I just do it.

No comments: