Monday, March 17, 2008

blog - About THE New Stage

As I wrote on my Japanese blog, I found out my new era in the Business Area. I've been struggling for a long time thinking of how to advance my career. I have a technical insight, so I can be a great software architect. I also have a good managerial faculty, so I can also be a great project manager. Again I have a good business analysis ability, so I can even be a good business consultant.

I've been spiraling between the choices. But the time is closing to make a decision. The time is closing to boost my breakthrough by narrowing my choices. In my twenties, the strategy was almost right. I got broad knowledge and insights. It was a preparation to make a big leap toward a higher stake.

The time has come. Throughout two weeks experience on my new project, and various, a lot of underplots, I finally got an insight to determine my future career. Finally. That is, my speciality is literally to be able to do anything. And continuous concentration on improving my performance has deepened that areas. I can even speak English. "High level work" is waiting for me. I should be in charge of that kind of work. Now is the time to really take a high step toward that goal.


For this to realize, I will complete my last unfinished business.

Let's roll.

No comments: