Sunday, March 09, 2008

blog - Progress: Three Focal Areas: 5/13 Week

It started last week to work for a new client in Shibuya. The project is to restructure global IT infrastructure service model through streamlining the vendors it uses. The headquarters is located in Europe, so I'm fairly in a global project using English everyday. But, I caught cold in the mid of the week, so I couldn't wield my full power in the last half of the week.

About rock-climbing, I feel power emerging. People enjoy their lives through feeling their growths like a child. Yeah, like a child, I enjoy rock-climbing, and my life. I do pull-ups at home more than 100 times a day, and rock-climbing at a gym more than three times a week, leading to a physical culmination I've never felt.

About learning English, I'm convinced that if I continue doing the tasks I imposed on myself, I will end up getting desired targets at the end of April: Speaking English like a person who has learned English abroad around four years. After this, I will take an exam in June, which is a last challenge in this area.


The time has come!

No comments: