Monday, March 03, 2008

blog - Regarding Business Area

I set one of the targets in Business Area for gaining further qualifications of ITIL, which is a framework for IT infrastructure maintenance projects. You know, I've gotten one of the qualifications, ITIL Foundation, obviously the entrance exam, last month.

That exam itself is pretty easy for real IT practitioners. But the framework itself is highly great for all IT practitioners, although I don't need to say this again. You know, I'm now working on a global IT infrastructure restructuring project in one of major pharmaceutical companies. It's of course including software or services, as well as hardware, networking devices.

There are four or five qualification on ITIL. So my aim is to get all these qualification during my tenure on this project. A true professional should harness his chance at a maximum, as Caeser once harnessed something to do something.


Again, my endeavor will never finish until the world is over.

No comments: