Thursday, March 05, 2009

blog - Challenges: Change and Love!

I made a new year's resolution. That consisted of 7 parts. That is, English, Business, Climbing, Change and Love, Service, Leadership, and Investment. The most conspicuous thing is this; Change and Love...

I thought that Change is needed. Inspired by Barack Obama, the president of the United States of America, I sensed that change is also needed inside me, as well as in the world. I had undesireable things that had continued existing inside me for so long time, a portion such as fear or status quo. I must have thought my 2009 should be the year of Change and Hope. I'm going to follow the principle and his voice...

Change can bring new things to the government, the politics, and our lives. We can change our lives. We can start new things such as donating to some NPO, training our strengths, loving our friends. And Love, that can bring to us a new sense of resurgence and happiness. That surely makes us move to the next step. I'm happy to have this sense of, in the future, having a strong bond with somebody. I can see that actually.


Important thing, make you honest toward your own sense, past, present, and future.

No comments: