Monday, March 02, 2009

blog - Challenges: English

As you know, English has been one of my biggest challenges in my professional life. As Japanese, I always feel learning English is quite tough for us. Lately, the irregularity of pronunciation annoys me so much! (e.g. why the intonation is different between offer and occur??)

But, the situation is changing. The hard push is making an impossible thing possible. Attaining 690 points on GMAT, I'm getting to be better off little by little, day after day. And these days, many times I am judged fluent in English, although it's far from native's.

Time and again, I struggled and depressed myself by the fact that I had not achieved my desirable target. Time and again, I felt powerless, helpless, and incompetent. But always, undaunted hope and unflinching determination have lifted me up from the darkness. Always.


Then I can conclude. I always struggle, fight, and accomplish. Something I accomplish.

No comments: