Sunday, March 15, 2009

blog - Terrible Weight

My weight is not good. I've been trying to loose weight below 59kg, but still it's over 61kg (sometimes 60kg marked). Well, that's because maybe more muscle is equipped relatively than before, but in any case this figure is unacceptable. To win the coming competition, 58kg body must be earned.

Yesterday and today, I took alcohol. That should be blamed by the god of rock-climbing. Also I ate some bunch of meat (pork) under the urgent appetite of meat. To be healthier and live long, meat must be avoided as much as possible. On non-carbohydrate days, then what I should take in?

Well, rock-climbing challenges me in terms of nutritional excellence. I must overcome any unnecessary food habits. My physical body must be like iron. Fat should be gone. And at the same time, my spirit and passion should be energetic all days.


A challenge is coming.

No comments: