Sunday, March 01, 2009

Activity, job related

I've started job related activity since the beginning of February. I failed an opportunity, which was what I thought I'd really liked to do for for the first time. But understand, I'll never ever give my dream up for a petty expedience sake.

Through the process, I came to make firm my career plan. I realized what I truly want to do. Guided by the speech spoken by the greatest president ever, I found myself in a position to pursue my desirable happiness.

I had been feeling that there would be a nicer place for me. Rather, there would be a place where I exert more leadership, more courage, more technical excellence, and more enthusiasm. Feeling those kinds of thought, I decided something. I'll change my job again.

A life itself is amazing. A challenge itself is exciting. But the most important thing is what you can make realize in your life, what you do as much as possible in your life, what you put on your life. There must be various options in your life, but the range of possibility should be focused, and you need to begin your own journey especially in your thirties.


That's what I began in my thirties.

No comments: