Thursday, March 05, 2009

blog - Challenges: Climbing

I'm a already good climber. I can send a 5.12a route and for bouldering, I can pass the first grade problem. Through its training, I have achieved unbelievable physical strength and mental power. My body is unmatched, and my mind is much stronger. It has been advanced according to a plan.

Now, I face a challenge. My next target is too high. That requires much more efforts and much more strengths. I need to train my body and my mind. A single arm pull up must be done easily, although I have not done yet despite three year effort. Fingers and arms I must put strength to. I will make them meet the demand of a higher grade.

Physical, mental, technique, and nutrition are keys to moving forward to the next step. I need to loose my weight below 59kg. I need to set concrete targets and achieve them for certain. Yes. I will have a competition in April, so I'm gonna win the first prize, making a revenge of the previous competition where I won the second prize.


Surely, I will devote myself to the rock-climbing area.

No comments: