Wednesday, March 04, 2009

blog - Challenges: Business

I started a job-related activity (searching a new job) at the start of February. I visited several job consultant agencies, and applied for several opportunities. I failed once a position from one of the biggest software vendors in the world. The position fascinated me in terms of the product (the great CRM package) and the challenging work (Program Manager at R&D department). 

The failure made me disappointed, but soon I recovered and realized that the position requires a pure technical person. I have preference toward technologies of course, but it's not the one that meets the demand of the world class R&D position. For this several years, I've been putting a lot of efforts in other than technical area, such as business and English. So, I can accept the disappointed result as the world reflects truth.

But my journey's still going on. I'm now taking several opportunities ranging from Technical Support Engineer and Internal Project Manager to Project Manager at another largest IT vendor. Noticed by the failure for the previous opportunity, I started honing my technical skills once more. I'm reading a pro C# book, reading a network architecture, and preparing for my new project (which is that I build my own new service on the Internet).


A challenge makes my stronger and more enthusiastic.

No comments: