Monday, March 09, 2009

blog - Challenges: Leadership

A business trip I had in August 2008 made me think of leadership. I met a leader who was speaking about leadership and the life of strength. I was attracted and moved by him. I realized the sense of leadership.

One who are in his thirties should focus on honing his leadership, that's my opinion. At an organization, at a some group that you belong, at a PTA (Parents T... Association), you need leadership at a time when you want change. When you want to change something to its rightful place, when you want to make something better.

Leadership is what you need to get in to yourself. What if you don't wear this ability at work, with your family or with your friends? You should. You'd better. You must. And You can attain your leadership through the activity that you are willing to learn something new, something tough. A danger makes you tough, a greater leader. This should be kept in your mind.


Leadership, I should have.

No comments: