Tuesday, December 25, 2007

blog - Bonenkai tomorrow



My final Bonenkai is tomorrow. It will be held at an Indian restaurant, the reason of the restaurant is that there are many Indian guys in my department. Well, let me plan for this drinking as a professional business person, right?

First, I'll try to make a speech in English. It's OK to be failed. The ascent makes sense at almost all situations. Second, I'll try not to loose my consciousness. I'm A professional business person you know, so I have enough need to do so.

Above all, let me enjoy the situation as a peace loving person. Saying at previous threads, I've been reading "The Art of Loving", so I have necessity and reasons to give humor to people, to show my pure character to people, and to give something warm to the people.


I was dreaming, I would be one.

No comments: