Sunday, December 16, 2007

blog - What I should do

Let me wrap up what I should do in a month from now below. The areas I need to focus on are likely to be the following:

1. Optimization of speaking ability of English
2. Preparation of launching my business
3. Contribution to the customer with devoted attitude
4. Concentration on enhancing my possibility
5. Stretch on a daily basis


1. Optimization of speaking ability of English

As you know, the area where I think I need to focus is to speak English like a native speaker. I've committed that I would be English master in the future. The meaning is to discuss, to make a speech, to exchange meaningful conversation in English. I have spent my time to and I will spend my time to this area continuously. That's clear.


2. Preparation of launching my business

As you know, one of my goals in my thirties is launching my own business. To realize this goal, I've prepared to reserve knowledge, experience, and skills. I've done whatever I could do. It seems like the business is IT related business, because my ever experience is bound to this industry. For this two years, I'm preparing more thoroughly and incubating my sharp ideas.


3. Contribution to the customer with devoted attitude

As you know, I'm a professional business person. So even though I'm devoting my energy to the areas mentioned above, I'm contributing to the customer and making it different forever. That's my faith. That's my tenet. Plus, the customer I'm involved with now is a good customer and can bring me excellent experience I've never got.


4. Concentration on enhancing my possibility

As you know, one of my interests in the world is to enhance my abilities till the end of the world. I'm rock-climbing, I'm studying, and I'm dreaming. Today, I bought a book of how to learn Go. Go is a game, which is as famous as Shogi in Japan. I've thought I would get experience and concept of the amazing game one day. I feel the time has come.


5. Stretch on a daily basis

As you know, I'm a rock-climber you've ever seen. My goal in this area is to climb that wall at the Yosemite National Park. For this, I would need to be at least 1st grade in Bouldering and have good skills in lead climbing and rope handling. My body would be sharper and sharper, my strength would be stronger and stronger. So, I've been stretching almost every day in this home.


The days have come.

No comments: