Friday, December 21, 2007

blog - Writing a paper

As you know, I'm planning to write a paper whose subject is related to the IT industry. The title would be likely to be "Adequate offshore development model between India and Japan" and "Best practice and the solid framework for managing IT maintenance projects".

To make it happened, I would need to do the following things:

1. Making me to be able to write advanced and sophisticate English sentences
2. Making me sharp in order to figure out the truth and structure of the subject areas


And to gain the abilities above, I would need to do the following:

1. Reading newspaper every day, more than one page, reading aloud, checking unknown words
2. Intending to write sentences on emails, on blogs and on documents with advanced expression
3. Making the schedule clear to make sure that the goal will be surely accomplished
4. Playing Go or Shogi in order to sharpen my brain and make it possible
5. Just doing it, NOW!


The sun is rising. I'm still rising.

No comments: