Monday, December 10, 2007

blog - Switched!

I'll start writing my English blog mainly. There are enough reasons and necessities. First, I'm a little tired of writing the blog in Japanese, because I've written that too much. Second, I feel the time has come to write English itself, not translating from Japanese to English, because I've been already improved in the area of English.

I've been practicing recitation of English materials like the Constitution of Japan or I have a dream by Martin Luther King Jr. This practice seems to be very useful for me. I can almost speak English fluently with Indian colleagues and Japanese English speakers. So, now is the time to climb up the next step.

I can't find any limitation or difficulty regarding myself. I've been feeling there's nothing to hold down me or oppress me. My possibility is infinite, so I can travel freely everywhere I want to go. So, I need to be careful of what I'm doing, because the direction completely affects the results, which is whether I can get the fruit or not.


I can say this at least; The time has come.

No comments: