Thursday, December 20, 2007

blog - Should be professional

I love the customer now I engage. It's a subsidiary company of one of the biggest companies in the world. It means the company produces and maintains the largest system in the world in the sense that the company is a IT company only for the parent organization.

Sadly, however, I'm not involved with the client directly, which means my company contracts another IT company which contracts the client directly. This makes the situation more complicated. I'm a great IT consultant and a great customer centric person, but the chances I can show to the customer is getting less and less.

But I have to learn. I have to learn something from the customer as well as the hateful company. The job my company has had is being taken by the rival company. At first, I just hated and wondered. Why this incompetent company could take the position? The fact is getting clear. I should learn from that.

We can improve ourselves as long as we have attitude to learn our failures, our weakness. We can win next time as long as we make ourselves look forward to the future. This is universal principle we cannot ignore. And so I put this thought in my mind, and decide that I will improve myself more and even improve my company more. That's possible.


Here, I've come.

No comments: