Saturday, December 29, 2007

blog - What I did in 2007

You did so much for me this year. I'm looking forward to seeing you again next year.

I've accomplished the following things this year:

1. I found a company to join.
2. I quit the company I'd been working for for ten years.
3. I joined the new company, which is global and a foreign one.
4. I started to spend life to speak English at the office.
5. I reached the second grade in the bouldering area.
6. I experienced UNIX and cutting-edge technologies.
7. I got 950 points on TOEIC test.
8. I was involved in the project which is huge.
9. I took a long business trip to Fukuoka.
10. I ate Hakata Ramen and fell in love with someone.
11. I could speak English relatively fluently.
12. I wrote tons of Japanese and English blogs.
13. I started to subscribe English newspaper.
14. I knew Indian world and Indian culture and people.
15. I could recite some great, long sentences.


Above are realistic and specific achievements. On the other hand, there were of course mental and philosophical achievements as below:

1. I got a sense of Japanese by reading Suzuki Takao's books.
2. I got a skill of waiting.
3. I got mature sense of loving.
4. I got new landscape of new globalism.
5. I got a dream of how to spend the thirties.
6. I got tolerance and patience.
7. I got respecting attitude.
8. I got skills of being loved.
9. I got skills of loving.


Next year, I will speed up the pace. I will get something. I will achieve something. I'm not sure about them yet. But, it's clear that I'm getting my dream realizing.

Thank you for your cooperation on this blog.

No comments: