Sunday, December 09, 2007

blog - The Life Again

It seems like this Again series has been finishing. Six months has passed since I came here Fukuoka. I must gain soulful peace to my life and continue to challenge to the place where I should be. Life is rock. It's for climbing. It's for transcending.

Life is road. It's for keeping walking. It's for keeping climbing. Clearly speaking, I've got home-sick, got heartbreak, eaten too much Hakata-ramen, spent too much into not necessity, and so on. There might have been good things.

However, I can say that this one and half month have brought to me very, very precious experience. I've felt new revelation regarding work. I've felt new growth in the area of English. Above all, I could have taken some of new concept, philosophy, thought in my life. I'll go back to Tokyo in yearend, and make a big decision in my life.


Actually, I'm not sure what it is.

No comments: