Friday, January 04, 2008

blog - Great Victory For America, the World



I'm an enthusiast for Barack Obama, a candidate for American President. Today, he won the first caucus in Iowa at this election. And he did a great speech after his victory was clear. I think I'm happy to hear a great speech like this at real time. I think I'm happy to have a great politician like him at real time in spite of the fact that he is in a different country.

I hope America will continue to choose him at the successive elections. I hope America will choose him as the President of the United States of America. I hope he will be a president of the country and will make a difference in a revolutionary way. I hope America will rise up and live out the true meaning of politics under his regime.

The world is waiting for him. The world is waiting for truth, waiting for dignity, waiting for change making the world better. Although I'm Japanese and I a little envy American people in the sense of having the real leader, I hope this will surely happen. He is the first man to make real ideal democracy since JFK. I know this. I knew this.


The time is starting.

No comments: