Tuesday, January 08, 2008

blog - It seems like...



It seems like the life in Fukuoka will end. The contract with customer will end at the end of January. And there's no possibility that our successive company will fail and ask us again to remain here more. So, feeling sadness, I have to go.

The life of Fukuoka was brilliant. The encounters with various people were invaluable. The work here made me more valuable in the sense that I got new skills and new perspective. It's so sad to leave this place, but I have to go. And there will be new challenge in the place I'll head for. That's waiting for me.

One concern is that I will meet a girl this Friday and have Motsu-nabe at a famous restaurant. That's a promise since last year. She is a nice person and a beautiful woman. I'd like to see her again and have a fruitful conversation with her. One clear thing; I will give her an iPod I won at a party last year.


What I won here should be given again here. That's a philosophy.

No comments: