Thursday, January 10, 2008

blog - What remaining


(I ate an Indian food tonight.)

There are remaining things that I couldn't do in the period. So, I need to focus on the following things:

1. Write a paper about this project.
2. Have a meeting with the management of the customer.
3. Leave intimate after my leaving.


First, as I swore, I would need to write a paper about this kind of project, which is a maintenance and also huge project. I will gather a lot of opinions from various stakeholders in order to make it more valuable. Summarizing my this three months, I need to harness it to the future success of me and Japan. Because I'm a professional project manager. Because I'm a person who is eager to grasp anything to be a transforming person.

Second, I decided to set a meeting with the customer. As I mentioned earlier that there are two great leaders in the client's company, I will need to have a conversation with them about lessons learnt we can take back into. I want to be a partner some day again with this client, since the size of the system of the client is huge and the kind of the project which is suppose to need our kind of service provider. So, I will make a chance that we will make a deal with the client one day.

Third, although I suffered from unexpected incidents in Fukuoka here, as a whole I can say that the period in Fukuoka was very good for me. I've learned a new concept of love, I've gained a new kind of knowledge I've never gained ever, and I've achieved a new level of knowing English. And so I thank the project and the opportunity I got to be involved with this project. I was too happy.


My time has been accomplished.

No comments: