Tuesday, January 08, 2008

blog - Ten-Year-Plan in Business



I have a dream that one day I will have my own company and conduct the operation with my friends with a great joyous happiness. I have a dream that one day I will be able to tell many youngsters about the faith and dignity of the life citing my experience and my challenges. I have a dream that one day I will stand on in front of the people who listen to me expecting a humorous and meaningful talk.

I will launch my own business in the near future. Also, even if it's not ready for that, I will do that at least in my thirties. I'm willing to fail, with pleasure. This doesn't mean I'm just masochistic or something. I just want to challenge my life and my destiny. I just want to take the experience into myself as a precious life event. I just want not to regret in the future not by doing this. And I also say this; Even if there's a failure, the experience will bring me more valuable assets.

So, now is the time to prepare seriously for the challenge. Now is the time to make real my dream I've been walking with. The business would be IT related business, like a software vendor or a consultant firm. For that, I'm now eager to gain various skills and experiences by working on various projects. As well as software, infrastructure skills and insights are preferable to go with in the future. I'll never give up. I'll never turn back.


The challenge has already begun.

No comments: